Information about us
Vanguard Medical Cleaning and Vanguard Cleaning are trading names of Vanguard Management Cleaning Solutions Ltd, hereafter called Vanguard. Our Company registration number is: 4420912 Our VAT number is: 793707196 Our head office address is: Vanguard Cleaning, Unit 7, Gledrid Business Park, Chirk, LL14 5LT
Accessing our site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Intellectual property rights
Vanguard are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, 3-D images, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information and liability
The information contained on our Site is for general information purposes only and should not be interpreted as any legal compliance or advice. No guarantees or warranties are provided regarding the accuracy of any information contained on our Site. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
Information about you and your visits to our site
Linking to our site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms are governed by English law.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please email email@example.com