- “the Company” means Vanguard Cleaning Management Solutions Ltd. “the Customer” means the other party to this agreement, to or through whom services are to be supplied by the Company and also where relevant, the actual user of those services.
- The Customer shall now allow any person, firm or company other than the Company to service the equipment or allow any products other than those supplied by the Company to be used in connection with the equipment.
- Hand Dryers will be maintained once a year. This will involve an inspection of moving parts and a clean. Electrical checking is not covered and it’s the responsibility of the Customer.
Lost or damaged items
- Rental items remain the property of the Company and the Customer shall not remove them from its premises or deal with or part with possession of the same. The equipment shall remain at all times the property of the Company and the Customer shall be responsible for loss or damage incurred whilst the equipment remains on their premises with indemnity being effected through their own insurance. All items lost or damaged will be charged to the customer at the price shown in the Company’s replacement price list in force at the date of such loss or damage. In such cases the Company reserves the right to issue used items.
- The Customer will be responsible for the proper care of the Company’s products and should maintain insurance on the said products at the full reinstatement value on an all risks basis.
- The Company may at all reasonable times enter upon the Customers premises to check its property.
- Payment terms are 30 days invoiced monthly in advance.
- In the event of delay or default of any payment for more than 30 days the Company may suspend or terminate the service and will be entitled to recover all items supplied and raise any charges applicable under Section 7 of the Agreement. The obligations of the Customer under this Agreement will remain unaffected during periods of suspension of service for non payment.
- Due allowances have been made for annual and public holidays within the costing of the service charges. Credit of service charges will not be authorised in the event of suspension of the Services under Clause 4.
- The net service charge is exclusive of Value Added Tax which will be added in accordance with prevailing legislation.
- All new Installations will be invoiced from the 1st day of the month of installation.
- The prices quoted shall remain in force for a period of 12 months from the date hereof and thereafter the Company reserves the right to amend the prices should this become necessary. Additional items supplied will be subject to amendments at the same time as the original Agreement.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the charges to the Customer as a result of any Government legislation that has the effect of significantly increasing the Company’s costs.
Duration of costs
- This Agreement will commence on the date of acceptance by the Company and service charges will commence from the date of installation of its products and unless terminated under any other clause, the Service specified overleaf will continue for a minimum period of 36 months for Hand Dryers, Auto Rolls, Mats and Vending Machines commencing on the date of supply of such items, and continue thereafter on a yearly basis until three months notice of termination is received in writing prior to the anniversary date. All other items will be for minimum period of 12 months.
- The period of supply of any additional items installed after the commencement of the Agreement will be for a minimum period of 36 months, or as specified in the Schedule overleaf, commencing on the date of supply of such items, and will continue thereafter on a yearly basis unless three months notice of termination is received in writing prior to the anniversary date.
- If for any reason whatsoever this Agreement or any part of it is terminated before completion of the minimum period, the Company reserves the right to recover from the Customer the cost of the Services equal to the service charges for the unexpired portion of the Agreement plus any other costs incurred by the Company including those incurred between the date of signature of this Agreement and the date of installation of the service equipment.
- Attention is drawn to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. The Customer shall notify the Company in writing of any safety hazard prior to the Company’s staff performing and carrying out the Services and safety hazards shall include (without prejudice to the generality of the meaning thereof) any substances under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulation 1988 (COSHH).
- The Company shall not be liable for injury or death of any person or persons nor loss of or damage to any property not for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising other than for injury, death or damage to property arising as a direct result of any breach of contract or negligent and/or omission of the Company, its servants and/or its agents. Any such liability shall be limited to a maximum aggregate figure of £1,000,000 (one million pounds) except that such limitation shall not apply so as to exclude or restrict the Company’s liability for death or personal injury arising as aforesaid. It is a condition of the Company’s liability that any occurrence be notified to the Company in writing within 7 days of occurrence.
- The Company shall not be under any liability whatsoever and the Customer shall not have the right to terminate the Agreement by reason of any delay or default by the Company in performing its obligations under this Agreement if and to the extent that such a delay is caused by conditions beyond the control of the Company and no such failure or delay shall be deemed for any purpose to constitute a breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by English law and the Company and the Customer agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Vanguard Cleaning Management Solutions Ltd
Registered Office: Gledrid Industrial Park, Chirk, Wrexham, LL14 5DG
Company Registration No: 4420912
Tel: 0800 970 8207
- This Agreement shall be governed by English law and the Company and the Customer agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.